Die-Cast Aluminium boxes are extremely versatile, they are resistant to rust and can be obtained with an increased level of ingress proper protection than plastics can offer; therefore, they are appropriate for demanding environments such as marine, drinking water treatment or leisure. The key benefit of aluminium enclosures is certainly their EMI/RFI security, which is essential for areas with a high level of sound pollution. Our die-cast aluminium enclosures can be found in a range of sizes with coverage from IP54 to IP68, plus an EMI/RFI covered series. View all our ranges below.
– Corrosion and rust resistant
– Lighter compared to other metals such as for example stainless steel
– Ideal for demanding environments
– Could be coated for added resistance
Banking on our knowledgeable and diligent work force we offer a fantastic range of Die Cast Aluminium Junction Field, which are comprised of electrical wiring junction container, waterproof electrical junction field, weatherproof electrical junction box, flameproof electrical junction package. These boxes are highly reliable and are created using quality raw materials. We are able to also custom style them according to the detail provided by our clients.
Aluminium is increasingly becoming the material of choice across a variety of areas previously dominated by steel.
In addition the existing trend can be seeing a move from aluminium rolled plate towards aluminium cast plates.
Semiconductors and photovoltaic systems
cast aluminium plates and blocks happen to be subjected to less processes (i.e. heat treatment) which means they benefit from excellent stability specifically during high stock removing machining.
The web result is reduced waste, faster processing times and in the end reduced costs.
This range of aluminium alloy enclosures from EPT offers a high standard enclosure well suited for protecting internal electrical components from dust and water. These aluminium enclosures are ideal for installation to our range of EPT rails, providing a highly versatile enclosure that can be utilised in a wide selection of environments. The enclosures include a neoprene gasket that not merely provides a watertight seal but as well provides an IP ranking of IP65. These DIN rail mountable boxes are constructed of durable aluminium alloy and show a smooth finish.
• Neoprene gasket providing a watertight seal with IP65 protection
• Aluminium alloy building with smooth finish
• Available in a range of sizes to support various applications
• Ideal for protecting internal elements from dust and water
• Robust, lightweight and easy to customise
• High level of resistance to corrosion and shock resistance
• Versatile enclosure that works extremely well in a variety of environments
• Temperature selection; -20°C to +100°C
Our aluminium enclosure are made to meet the highest criteria of safeguard demanded by electrical and electronic devices designers, serving both industrial and commercial markets. They will be the ideal decision for housing electrical and electronic tools of quality value with better anti-corrosion performance ,protect instruments even beneath the adverse environment.
Designed for water-proof and dust-proof, IP 67
Applied for the circumstances:subzero 40centigrade to 120centigrade
Standard item simply no holes, we can help to make holes if the customer provide drawing for hole
Brought to you by EPT, a range of shielded Die Cast aluminium enclosure boxes certainly are a top quality aluminium alloy supplied with a natural finish no external coating. The enclosures will tolerate temps up to 250°C with no undesireable effects to the enclosures structure, making them suited in harsher environments. Several sizes and wall structure thickness are available. No adhesive seal is roofed. All models are very reliable and excellent quality.
· Durable, diecast aluminium alloy electric instrument enclosure
· Separate – self adhesive silicon gasket is included – provides protection against dust and water
· Silicone rubber gasket remains adaptable from -62 to +232 °C
· Unpainted release is vibra finished for a simple surface with no sharp edges
· Painted type is painted with tough – satin dark polyester powder paint for a long lasting finish
Our Cool Cast Aluminium Coil are from continuous cast coil from strip caster. The cast coils are cool rolled down to needed thickness. Aluminium Coils will be ideally applied for transportation, insulation also in professional and residential engineering for wall cladding and roofing needs.
Aluminium enclosures are ideal for use as an over-all purpose enclosure, because of their compact yet durable style. aluminium enclosures are also great for RF jobs or projects which are at the mercy of weather. Due to the development of the enclosures, they can even be used for tasks involving heat as the circumstances make an excellent high temperature sink. Die cast aluminium enclosures are being used in a variety of applications such as for example: