1) According to the different strength and performance, we choose the steel with strong compression;
2) Using Germany professional software and our professional engineers to design products with more reasonable size and better performance; 3) We can customize our products according to the needs of our customers,Therefore, the optimal performance of the gear can be exerted under different working conditions;
4) Quality assurance in every step to ensure product quality is controllable.
NUMBER OF TEETH
DIRECTION OF SPIRAL
ACCURACY OF SPLINE
NUMBER OF SPLINE
NUMBER OF TEETH
DIAMETER OF INNER HOLE
ACCURACY OF SCREW
CENTER DISTANCE OF SCREW HOLE
DIRECTION OF SPIRAL
Our company,HangZhou CHINAMFG Gear co.,Ltd , specialized in Hypoid and spiral bevel gear used in Automotive industry, was foundeded in 1996, with registered capital 136,8 square meter, with building area of 72,000 square meters. More than 500 employees work in our company.
We own more than 560 high-precise machining equipments, 10 Klingelnberg Oerlikon gear production lines, 36 Gleason gear production lines, 5 forging production lines 2 german Aichilin and 5 CHINAMFG CHINAMFG advanced automatic continuous heat treatment production lines. With the introducing the advanced Oerlikon C50 and P65 measuring center, we enhence our technology level and improve our product quality a lot. We offer better quality and good after-sale service with low price, which insure the good reputation. With the concept of “for the people, by technology, creativity, for the society, transfering friendship, honest”, we are trying to provice the world-top level product.
Our aim is: CHINAMFG Gear,world class, Drive the world.
According to the different strength and performance, we choose the steel with strong compression;Using Germany professional software and our professional engineers to design products with more reasonable size and better performance;We can customize our products according to the needs of our customers,Therefore, the optimal performance of the gear can be exerted under different working conditions;Quality assurance in every step to ensure product quality is controllable.
Our company had full quality management system and had been certified by ISO9001:2000, QS-9000:1998, ISO/TS16949 , which insure the entrance of international market.
Certification & honors
Packaging & Shipping
Packaging Detail:standard package(carton ,wooden pallet).
Shipping:Support Sea freight. Accept FOB,EXW,FAS,DES.
HangZhou CHINAMFG Gear Co., Ltd. adheres to the concept of “people-oriented, prosper with science and technology; create high-quality products, contribute to the society; turn friendship, and contribute sincerely”, and will strive to create world automotive axle spiral bevel gear products.
1.Do you provide samples?
Yes,we can offer free sample but not pay the cost of freight.
2.What about OEM?
Yes,we can do OEM according to your requirements.
3.How about after-sales service?
We have excellent after-sales service if you have any quanlity problem,you can contact us anytime.
4.What about package?
Stardard package or customized package as requirements.
5.How to ensure the quanlity of the products?
We can provide raw meterial report,metallographic examination and the accuracy testing etc.
6.How long is your delivery time?
Genarally it is 4-7 days.If customized it will be take 20 days according to your quantity.
|Motor, Electric Cars, Motorcycle, Machinery, Marine, Agricultural Machinery, Car
|Hardened Tooth Surface
|Toothed Portion Shape:
What are the limitations of using plastic gears in industrial settings?
Using plastic gears in industrial settings has certain limitations. Here’s a detailed explanation of these limitations:
- Lower Load Capacity: Plastic gears generally have lower load-bearing capacities compared to metal gears. They are more susceptible to deformation and wear under heavy loads or high torque conditions. This makes them less suitable for applications that require withstanding substantial forces or transmitting high power.
- Temperature Sensitivity: Plastic gears have temperature limitations, and their performance can be affected by temperature variations. Some plastic materials may experience dimensional changes, loss of strength, or reduced stiffness at elevated temperatures. Additionally, high temperatures can accelerate wear and reduce the lifespan of plastic gears. Therefore, plastic gears may not be suitable for applications that involve high-temperature environments or extreme temperature fluctuations.
- Environmental Sensitivity: Plastic gears can be sensitive to certain environmental conditions. Certain plastic materials may degrade or become brittle when exposed to specific chemicals, solvents, oils, or UV radiation. This restricts their use in applications where exposure to harsh chemicals, lubricants, or outdoor elements is common.
- Wear and Abrasion: While plastic gears can offer good wear resistance, they are generally more prone to wear and abrasion compared to metal gears. Under heavy-load or high-speed conditions, the surface of plastic gears can wear down, leading to a decrease in performance and potential failure over time. Additional measures, such as incorporating reinforcements or using lubrication, may be necessary to mitigate wear in certain applications.
- Dimensional Stability: Plastic materials can have lower dimensional stability compared to metals. They may experience creep, shrinkage, or expansion over time, which can affect the accuracy and reliability of gear operation, particularly in applications with tight tolerances or precise gear meshing requirements.
- Impact Resistance: Plastic gears may have limited impact resistance compared to metal gears. They can be more susceptible to damage or fracture when subjected to sudden impact or shock loads. This makes them less suitable for applications with high impact or heavy-duty requirements.
- Compatibility with Existing Systems: In some cases, replacing metal gears with plastic gears may require modifications to the existing system. Plastic gears may have different dimensions, mounting requirements, or gear ratios compared to metal gears, necessitating design changes or adaptations to accommodate the use of plastic gears.
Despite these limitations, plastic gears can still offer significant advantages in certain industrial settings, such as reduced weight, noise reduction, and cost-effectiveness. It’s crucial to carefully evaluate the specific application requirements and consider the trade-offs between the benefits and limitations of plastic gears when deciding whether they are suitable for a particular industrial setting.
Are there specific design considerations for using plastic gears?
Yes, there are specific design considerations that need to be taken into account when using plastic gears. Here’s a detailed explanation of these considerations:
1. Material Selection: Choosing the right plastic material for the gear application is crucial. Different plastic materials have varying mechanical properties, such as strength, stiffness, and wear resistance. Consider factors such as load-bearing requirements, operating temperatures, environmental conditions, and compatibility with lubricants. It’s important to select a plastic material that can withstand the specific demands of the application.
2. Gear Geometry: The design of plastic gears should consider factors such as tooth profile, module or pitch, pressure angle, and tooth thickness. The gear geometry should be optimized to ensure proper meshing, efficient power transmission, and minimal noise and vibration. The design should also take into account the limitations and capabilities of the plastic material, such as its ability to form precise tooth profiles and maintain dimensional stability.
3. Clearances and Tolerances: Plastic gears may require different clearances and tolerances compared to metal gears. The coefficient of thermal expansion, dimensional stability, and manufacturing processes of plastic materials can affect the gear clearances. It’s important to consider the thermal expansion characteristics of the specific plastic material and provide appropriate clearances to accommodate temperature variations. Tight tolerances may result in binding or increased friction, while excessive clearances can lead to backlash and reduced gear accuracy.
4. Load Distribution: Distributing the load evenly across the gear teeth is essential for preventing premature wear and failure. Consider gear design elements such as tooth profile, tooth width, and the number of teeth to optimize load distribution. Reinforcing the gear teeth with fillets or other strengthening features can help improve load-bearing capacity and reduce stress concentrations.
5. Stiffness and Deflection: Plastic gears generally have lower stiffness compared to metal gears. The design should consider the potential for deflection or deformation under load. It may be necessary to increase the gear size, modify the tooth geometry, or incorporate additional support structures to enhance stiffness and minimize deflection. Analytical tools and simulations can be employed to assess and optimize gear design for stiffness and deflection.
6. Lubrication and Wear: Proper lubrication is important for the performance and durability of plastic gears. Consider the lubrication requirements of the specific plastic material and design features that facilitate effective lubricant distribution. Pay attention to potential wear mechanisms, such as adhesive wear or abrasive wear, and incorporate measures to minimize wear, such as optimized tooth profiles, lubricant selection, and sealing mechanisms.
7. Environmental Factors: Plastic gears may be subjected to various environmental factors such as temperature extremes, humidity, chemicals, and UV exposure. Evaluate the potential impact of these factors on the gear material and design. Select plastic materials that offer resistance to environmental degradation and consider protective measures, such as coatings or encapsulation, to enhance the gear’s resistance to environmental conditions.
8. Manufacturability: Consider the manufacturability of plastic gears during the design phase. Different plastic materials may have specific requirements or limitations for manufacturing processes such as injection molding or machining. Design features that facilitate efficient and cost-effective production, such as draft angles, parting lines, and tooling considerations, should be taken into account.
By considering these specific design considerations, such as material selection, gear geometry, clearances, load distribution, stiffness, lubrication, environmental factors, and manufacturability, it’s possible to optimize the design and performance of plastic gears for various applications.
What are plastic gears and how are they used?
Plastic gears are gear components made from various types of polymers or plastic materials. They offer unique properties and advantages compared to traditional metal gears. Here’s a detailed explanation of plastic gears and their applications:
- Types of Plastic Materials: Plastic gears can be manufactured from different types of polymers, including thermoplastics such as acetal (polyoxymethylene – POM), nylon (polyamide – PA), polycarbonate (PC), and polyethylene (PE), as well as thermosetting plastics like phenolic resins. Each material has its own specific characteristics, such as strength, wear resistance, and temperature resistance, which make them suitable for different applications.
- Advantages of Plastic Gears: Plastic gears offer several advantages over metal gears, including:
- Lightweight: Plastic gears are lighter in weight compared to metal gears, which can be beneficial in applications where weight reduction is important.
- Low Noise and Vibration: Plastic gears can provide quieter operation due to their inherent damping properties that reduce noise and vibration levels.
- Corrosion Resistance: Certain plastic materials used in gear manufacturing exhibit excellent resistance to corrosion and chemicals, making them suitable for applications in corrosive environments.
- Self-Lubrication: Some plastic materials have self-lubricating properties, reducing the need for external lubrication and simplifying maintenance.
- Cost-Effective: Plastic gears can be more cost-effective compared to metal gears, especially in large-scale production, due to the lower material and manufacturing costs.
- Applications of Plastic Gears: Plastic gears find applications in various industries and systems, including:
- Automotive: Plastic gears are used in automotive systems such as windshield wipers, HVAC systems, seat adjusters, and electric power steering systems.
- Consumer Electronics: Plastic gears are commonly found in consumer electronics like printers, scanners, cameras, and home appliances.
- Medical Devices: Plastic gears are used in medical equipment and devices where weight reduction, low noise, and corrosion resistance are desired.
- Toy Manufacturing: Plastic gears are extensively used in the production of toys, including mechanical toys, hobby models, and educational kits.
- Office Equipment: Plastic gears are employed in office equipment like printers, copiers, and scanners, where quiet operation and cost-effectiveness are important.
- Industrial Machinery: Plastic gears can be utilized in various industrial machinery applications, such as conveyor systems, packaging equipment, and textile machinery.
It’s important to note that while plastic gears offer unique advantages, they also have limitations. They may not be suitable for applications requiring extremely high torque, high temperatures, or where precise positioning is critical. The selection of plastic gears should consider the specific requirements of the application and the mechanical properties of the chosen plastic material.
editor by CX 2023-12-13