1) According to the different strength and performance, we choose the steel with strong compression;
2) Using Germany professional software and our professional engineers to design products with more reasonable size and better performance; 3) We can customize our products according to the needs of our customers,Therefore, the optimal performance of the gear can be exerted under different working conditions;
4) Quality assurance in every step to ensure product quality is controllable.
NUMBER OF TEETH
DIRECTION OF SPIRAL
ACCURACY OF SPLINE
NUMBER OF SPLINE
NUMBER OF TEETH
DIAMETER OF INNER HOLE
ACCURACY OF SCREW
CENTER DISTANCE OF SCREW HOLE
DIRECTION OF SPIRAL
Our company,HangZhou CHINAMFG Gear co.,Ltd , specialized in Hypoid and spiral bevel gear used in Automotive industry, was foundeded in 1996, with registered capital 136,8 square meter, with building area of 72,000 square meters. More than 500 employees work in our company.
We own more than 560 high-precise machining equipments, 10 Klingelnberg Oerlikon gear production lines, 36 Gleason gear production lines, 5 forging production lines 2 german Aichilin and 5 CHINAMFG CHINAMFG advanced automatic continuous heat treatment production lines. With the introducing the advanced Oerlikon C50 and P65 measuring center, we enhence our technology level and improve our product quality a lot. We offer better quality and good after-sale service with low price, which insure the good reputation. With the concept of “for the people, by technology, creativity, for the society, transfering friendship, honest”, we are trying to provice the world-top level product.
Our aim is: CHINAMFG Gear,world class, Drive the world.
According to the different strength and performance, we choose the steel with strong compression;Using Germany professional software and our professional engineers to design products with more reasonable size and better performance;We can customize our products according to the needs of our customers,Therefore, the optimal performance of the gear can be exerted under different working conditions;Quality assurance in every step to ensure product quality is controllable.
Our company had full quality management system and had been certified by ISO9001:2000, QS-9000:1998, ISO/TS16949 , which insure the entrance of international market.
Certification & honors
Packaging & Shipping
Packaging Detail:standard package(carton ,wooden pallet).
Shipping:Support Sea freight. Accept FOB,EXW,FAS,DES.
HangZhou CHINAMFG Gear Co., Ltd. adheres to the concept of “people-oriented, prosper with science and technology; create high-quality products, contribute to the society; turn friendship, and contribute sincerely”, and will strive to create world automotive axle spiral bevel gear products.
1.Do you provide samples?
Yes,we can offer free sample but not pay the cost of freight.
2.What about OEM?
Yes,we can do OEM according to your requirements.
3.How about after-sales service?
We have excellent after-sales service if you have any quanlity problem,you can contact us anytime.
4.What about package?
Stardard package or customized package as requirements.
5.How to ensure the quanlity of the products?
We can provide raw meterial report,metallographic examination and the accuracy testing etc.
6.How long is your delivery time?
Genarally it is 4-7 days.If customized it will be take 20 days according to your quantity.
|Motor, Electric Cars, Motorcycle, Machinery, Marine, Agricultural Machinery, Car
|Hardened Tooth Surface
|Toothed Portion Shape:
How do plastic gears contribute to reducing noise and vibration?
Plastic gears contribute to reducing noise and vibration in various applications. Here’s a detailed explanation of how they achieve this:
Plastic gears possess inherent properties that help dampen noise and vibration during operation. These properties, combined with specific design considerations, contribute to the reduction of noise and vibration in the following ways:
- Damping Characteristics: Plastic materials have inherent damping characteristics, meaning they have the ability to absorb and dissipate vibrations. When compared to metal gears, which are stiffer and transmit vibrations more efficiently, plastic gears can effectively reduce the transmission of vibrations through their damping properties.
- Reduced Resonance: Plastic gears have the ability to attenuate resonant frequencies, which are frequencies at which vibrations can be amplified. By properly designing the tooth profile, gear geometry, and material selection, plastic gears can shift or dampen these resonant frequencies, preventing excessive vibration and noise generation.
- Tighter Gear Mesh Tolerances: Plastic gears can be manufactured with tighter gear mesh tolerances, which refers to the amount of clearance or backlash between mating gear teeth. Tighter tolerances lead to better gear engagement and reduced impact or vibration during gear meshing, resulting in quieter operation.
- Surface Finishes: The surface finish of plastic gears can be optimized to reduce friction and noise. Smoother gear surfaces reduce the potential for gear tooth noise and improve the overall meshing characteristics between gears. Proper lubrication or the use of self-lubricating plastic materials can further enhance the noise-reducing properties.
- Flexibility in Tooth Design: Plastic gears offer greater flexibility in tooth design compared to metal gears. Engineers can optimize the tooth profile and modify the gear geometry to minimize noise and vibration. For example, incorporating modifications such as profile shifting, tip relief, or helical teeth can help reduce gear noise by promoting smoother and more gradual tooth engagements.
By leveraging these characteristics and design considerations, plastic gears can effectively reduce noise and vibration levels in various applications. This makes them particularly suitable for use in noise-sensitive environments, such as consumer electronics, automotive components, or office equipment.
It’s important to note that while plastic gears can contribute to noise and vibration reduction, the specific noise performance also depends on other factors within the overall system, such as gear arrangement, supporting structures, and the presence of other noise sources. Therefore, a holistic approach to noise reduction should be considered when incorporating plastic gears into a design.
How do plastic gears handle lubrication and wear?
Plastic gears handle lubrication and wear differently compared to metal gears. Here’s a detailed explanation of their behavior:
1. Lubrication in Plastic Gears: Lubrication plays a crucial role in the performance and longevity of plastic gears. While metal gears often require continuous lubrication, plastic gears have different lubrication requirements due to their inherent properties. Here are some key considerations:
- Self-Lubrication: Some plastic materials, such as certain formulations of polyoxymethylene (POM), have inherent self-lubricating properties. These materials have a low coefficient of friction and can operate with minimal lubrication or even dry. Self-lubricating plastic gears can be advantageous in applications where the use of external lubricants is impractical or undesirable.
- Lubricant Compatibility: When external lubrication is necessary, it’s important to choose lubricants that are compatible with the specific plastic material used in the gears. Certain lubricants may degrade or adversely affect the mechanical properties of certain plastics. Consultation with lubricant manufacturers or experts can help identify suitable lubricants that won’t cause degradation or wear issues.
- Reduced Lubricant Requirements: Plastic gears generally have lower friction coefficients compared to metal gears. This reduced friction results in lower heat generation and less wear, which in turn reduces the demand for lubrication. Plastic gears may require less frequent lubricant replenishment or lower lubricant volumes, reducing maintenance requirements.
- Appropriate Lubricant Application: When applying lubricant to plastic gears, care should be taken to avoid excessive amounts that could lead to contamination or leakage. Lubricants should be applied in a controlled manner, ensuring they reach the critical contact points without excessive buildup or excess spreading beyond the gear surfaces.
2. Wear in Plastic Gears: Plastic gears exhibit different wear characteristics compared to metal gears. While metal gears typically experience gradual wear due to surface interactions, plastic gears may undergo different types of wear mechanisms, including:
- Adhesive Wear: Adhesive wear can occur in plastic gears when high loads or speeds cause localized melting or deformation at the gear teeth contact points. This can result in material transfer between gear surfaces and increased wear. Proper material selection, gear design optimization, and lubrication can help minimize adhesive wear in plastic gears.
- Abrasive Wear: Abrasive wear in plastic gears can be caused by the presence of abrasive particles or contaminants in the operating environment. These particles can act as abrasive agents, gradually wearing down the gear surfaces. Implementing effective filtration or sealing mechanisms, along with proper maintenance practices, can help reduce abrasive wear in plastic gears.
- Fatigue Wear: Plastic materials can exhibit fatigue wear under cyclic loading conditions. Repeated stress and deformation cycles can lead to crack initiation and propagation, ultimately resulting in gear failure. Proper gear design, material selection, and avoiding excessive loads or stress concentrations can help mitigate fatigue wear in plastic gears.
3. Gear Material Selection: The choice of plastic material for gears can significantly impact their lubrication and wear characteristics. Different plastic materials have varying coefficients of friction, wear resistance, and compatibility with lubricants. It’s important to select materials that offer suitable lubrication and wear properties for the specific application requirements.
4. Operational Considerations: Proper operating conditions and practices can also contribute to the effective handling of lubrication and wear in plastic gears. Avoiding excessive loads, controlling operating temperatures within the material’s limits, implementing effective maintenance procedures, and monitoring gear performance are essential for ensuring optimal gear operation and minimizing wear.
In summary, plastic gears can handle lubrication and wear differently compared to metal gears. They may exhibit self-lubricating properties, reduced lubricant requirements, and require careful consideration of lubricant compatibility. Plastic gears can experience different types of wear, including adhesive wear, abrasive wear, and fatigue wear. Proper material selection, gear design, lubrication practices, and operational considerations are crucial for ensuring efficient lubrication and minimizing wear in plastic gears.
Can plastic gears replace metal gears in certain applications?
Yes, plastic gears can replace metal gears in certain applications. Here’s a detailed explanation:
Plastic gears offer a range of advantages that make them suitable alternatives to metal gears in specific scenarios. Some of the factors that determine whether plastic gears can replace metal gears include the application requirements, operating conditions, load capacity, and desired performance characteristics.
Advantages of Plastic Gears:
- Lightweight: Plastic gears are significantly lighter than metal gears, making them suitable for applications where weight reduction is important. This can lead to energy efficiency, reduced inertia, and lower wear on supporting components.
- Low Noise and Vibration: Plastic gears have inherent damping properties that help reduce noise and vibration levels during operation. This makes them suitable for applications where noise reduction is desired, such as in consumer electronics or office equipment.
- Corrosion Resistance: Certain plastic materials used in gear manufacturing exhibit excellent resistance to corrosion and chemicals. Plastic gears can be a suitable choice for applications in corrosive environments where metal gears may suffer from degradation.
- Self-Lubrication: Some plastic materials used for gear manufacturing have self-lubricating properties. This reduces friction and wear between gear teeth, eliminating the need for external lubrication and simplifying maintenance requirements.
- Cost-Effective: Plastic gears can be more cost-effective compared to metal gears, especially in large-scale production. Plastic materials are often less expensive than metals, and the manufacturing processes for plastic gears can be more efficient.
- Design Flexibility: Plastic gears offer greater design flexibility compared to metal gears. They can be molded into complex shapes, allowing for custom gear profiles and tooth geometries, resulting in optimized performance and efficiency for specific applications.
Limitations of Plastic Gears:
- High Torque and Load Capacity: Plastic gears may not have the same torque and load capacity as metal gears. In applications requiring high torque or heavy loads, metal gears may be more suitable due to their higher strength and durability.
- High Temperatures: Plastic gears have temperature limitations depending on the chosen material. In applications with high operating temperatures, metal gears that can withstand the heat may be necessary.
- Precision and Positioning: Plastic gears may not offer the same level of precision and positioning accuracy as metal gears. Applications that require tight tolerances and precise gear meshing may still require metal gears.
In summary, plastic gears can replace metal gears in certain applications where their advantages align with the specific requirements and operating conditions. It’s crucial to carefully evaluate the application needs, load capacity, temperature range, and other factors to determine if plastic gears are suitable replacements for metal gears.
editor by CX 2023-11-07