Chain Wheel Sprocket:
1.European Standard and American Standard.
2.Processing: Forging hobbing,Quenching,CNC Machining.
Small Spur Gear:
1. Strict quality inspection during every production step from producing to the ending packing process.
2. Exporting products with good quality and best price.
3.Excellent customers using report from both domestic marketing and abroad.
4. The using of advanced processing technology of milling teeth , tooth shape to make more accurate. And the whole process modulated heat, greatly improve the comprehensive mechanical properties. Tooth hardness above 40-60HRC, the wear resistance of the sprocket improve.
5. Variety of sprockets can be processed to meet your requirements,standard sprockets (DIN. ANSI. KANA);Non-standard sprockets (especially the OEM is most welcome).
6.The original designs is available(we can design the items base on your requirements).
7. Our extensive knowledge and experience with sprocket drives allows us to work together with our customers to solve the problem and help improve the longevity and performance of your chain drive. We have the knowledge, resources and stock to solve those problems and annoying issues. The production of high precision and long life of the product is always our top priority.
24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Cheap, fast and efficient
|Mechanical Seal :
||Temperature Sensor||Pressure Sensor
|Maintenance Kits||Solenoid Valve||Thermostatic Valve
|Air intake||Wheel Gear
||Pressure Maintaining Valve|
|Air Filter||Oil Separator||Oil Filter
|Oil Level Indicator||Circuit Board Master Control||Air intake valve|
|Used air compressor||Air-end||Oil level indicator|
1.24 hours a day, 7 days a week
3.Cheap, fast and efficient
5.12 years experiences
6. Seriously quality control
Appendix—part no. list of our products.
|1||GA11-22||Unloading valve kit||295715711|
|2||Min pressure valve kit||2957100600|
|3||Drain valve kit||2957171200|
|4||GA30-37-45||Drain valve kit||2957121900|
|5||Min pressure valve kit||2957121800|
|6||Check valve kit||2957121200|
|7||Oil stop valve kit||2957121700|
|8||Unloading valve kit||2957121100|
|9||Thermostat valve kit||1619733300|
|10||GA55-75-90C||Oil check valve kit||2957107200|
|11||Check valve kit||29571 0571 0|
|12||Min pressure valve kit||2957121800|
|13||Unloading valve kit||2957144800|
|14||Thermostat valve kit||2957107400|
|15||Drain valve kit||2957184500|
|16||Drain valve kit||295715710|
|17||Oil stop valve kit||2901108400|
|18||Unloading valve kit||2957129900|
|19||GA90-250||Test valve kit||29060 0571 0|
|20||Oil check valve kit||2906009400|
|21||Min pressure valve kit||2906009600|
|22||Regulating valve kit||290605710|
|23||Thermostat valve kit||1619756000|
|24||Unloading valve kit|
|26||Drain valve kit||2957174900|
|27||GA22(with blow off valve)|
|28||Unloading valve kit||2957116100(without blow off valve)|
|29||Check valve kit||2957150301|
|Oil stop valve kit||2957121701|
|30||Min pressure valve kit||2901145300|
|31||Thermostat valve kit||2901161600|
|32||GA37(with blow off valve)|
|33||Unloading valve kit||2901162200(without blow off valve)|
|34||Check valve kit||2957150301|
|35||Oil stop valve kit||2901108401|
|36||Min pressure valve kit||2901145300|
|37||Thermostat valve kit||2901161600|
|38||GA75(with blow off valve)|
|39||Unloading valve kit||2901146300(without blow off valve)|
|40||Check valve kit||2957150301|
|41||Oil stop valve kit||2901108401|
|42||Min pressure valve kit||2901145300|
|43||Thermostat valve kit||1622375980|
No matter what you want, just send me your part no. , favorable price will be quoted immediately. our goal is to “provide the best products and services to our customers”
1.High Quality With Favorable Price
We ensure that the parts we offer are met your needs with high quality , but the prices are much lower than the original parts, since we specialized in this field for over 10 years, can provide a full range of air compressor parts with favorable prices.
2.High work Effiency With Fast Delivery
We have a professional team with strong warehousing and distribution capacity, so we’re able to be faster than other suppliers in efficiency.
|Manufacturing Method:||Cast Gear|
|Toothed Portion Shape:||Double Helical Gear|
How do plastic gears contribute to reducing noise and vibration?
Plastic gears contribute to reducing noise and vibration in various applications. Here’s a detailed explanation of how they achieve this:
Plastic gears possess inherent properties that help dampen noise and vibration during operation. These properties, combined with specific design considerations, contribute to the reduction of noise and vibration in the following ways:
- Damping Characteristics: Plastic materials have inherent damping characteristics, meaning they have the ability to absorb and dissipate vibrations. When compared to metal gears, which are stiffer and transmit vibrations more efficiently, plastic gears can effectively reduce the transmission of vibrations through their damping properties.
- Reduced Resonance: Plastic gears have the ability to attenuate resonant frequencies, which are frequencies at which vibrations can be amplified. By properly designing the tooth profile, gear geometry, and material selection, plastic gears can shift or dampen these resonant frequencies, preventing excessive vibration and noise generation.
- Tighter Gear Mesh Tolerances: Plastic gears can be manufactured with tighter gear mesh tolerances, which refers to the amount of clearance or backlash between mating gear teeth. Tighter tolerances lead to better gear engagement and reduced impact or vibration during gear meshing, resulting in quieter operation.
- Surface Finishes: The surface finish of plastic gears can be optimized to reduce friction and noise. Smoother gear surfaces reduce the potential for gear tooth noise and improve the overall meshing characteristics between gears. Proper lubrication or the use of self-lubricating plastic materials can further enhance the noise-reducing properties.
- Flexibility in Tooth Design: Plastic gears offer greater flexibility in tooth design compared to metal gears. Engineers can optimize the tooth profile and modify the gear geometry to minimize noise and vibration. For example, incorporating modifications such as profile shifting, tip relief, or helical teeth can help reduce gear noise by promoting smoother and more gradual tooth engagements.
By leveraging these characteristics and design considerations, plastic gears can effectively reduce noise and vibration levels in various applications. This makes them particularly suitable for use in noise-sensitive environments, such as consumer electronics, automotive components, or office equipment.
It’s important to note that while plastic gears can contribute to noise and vibration reduction, the specific noise performance also depends on other factors within the overall system, such as gear arrangement, supporting structures, and the presence of other noise sources. Therefore, a holistic approach to noise reduction should be considered when incorporating plastic gears into a design.
What is the impact of temperature variations on plastic gears?
Temperature variations can have a significant impact on plastic gears. Here’s a detailed explanation of their effects:
1. Thermal Expansion: Plastic gears can experience thermal expansion or contraction with changes in temperature. Different types of plastics have varying coefficients of thermal expansion, meaning they expand or contract at different rates. This can result in dimensional changes, which may affect the gear’s meshing, clearance, and overall performance. It’s important to consider the thermal expansion characteristics of the specific plastic material used in the gear design.
2. Material Softening or Hardening: Plastic materials can exhibit changes in mechanical properties with temperature variations. In general, as temperature increases, plastic materials tend to soften and become more flexible, while at lower temperatures, they can become stiffer and more brittle. These changes can impact the gear’s load-bearing capacity, wear resistance, and overall durability. It’s crucial to select plastic materials that can maintain their mechanical integrity within the expected temperature range of the application.
3. Dimensional Stability: Plastic gears may experience dimensional changes or warping due to temperature fluctuations. Higher temperatures can cause plastic materials to deform, leading to misalignment, increased backlash, or reduced gear accuracy. Conversely, lower temperatures can cause contraction, resulting in tight clearances, increased friction, or gear binding. Proper design considerations, including material selection and gear geometry, can help mitigate the impact of temperature-induced dimensional changes.
4. Lubrication and Wear: Temperature variations can affect the lubrication properties of plastic gears. Higher temperatures can cause lubricants to degrade or become less effective, leading to increased friction, wear, and potential gear failure. Similarly, low temperatures can cause lubricants to thicken or solidify, hindering proper lubrication and increasing wear. Selecting lubricants suitable for the anticipated temperature range and periodic maintenance can help ensure proper lubrication and minimize wear on plastic gears.
5. Cold Flow and Creep: Some plastic materials, especially those with lower glass transition temperatures, may exhibit cold flow or creep at elevated temperatures. Cold flow refers to the gradual deformation or flow of plastic material under constant stress, while creep refers to the time-dependent deformation under a constant load. These phenomena can cause changes in gear geometry, tooth profile, or tooth engagement over time, potentially affecting gear performance and functionality. Understanding the material’s creep and cold flow characteristics is important when selecting plastic gears for applications exposed to temperature variations.
6. Impact on Lubricants and Seals: Temperature variations can also impact the performance of lubricants and seals used in gear systems. Extreme temperatures can cause lubricants to break down, lose viscosity, or leak from the gear assembly. Seals and gaskets may also be affected, leading to compromised gear housing integrity or increased friction. It’s crucial to consider temperature compatibility and select appropriate lubricants and seals that can withstand the anticipated temperature range.
In summary, temperature variations can significantly impact plastic gears by causing thermal expansion, material softening or hardening, dimensional changes, lubrication issues, cold flow or creep, and effects on lubricants and seals. Proper material selection, design considerations, and understanding the anticipated temperature range are essential to ensure the reliable and optimal performance of plastic gears in various applications.
What are the advantages of using plastic gears in machinery?
Plastic gears offer several advantages when used in machinery. Here’s a detailed explanation of the advantages of using plastic gears:
- Lightweight: Plastic gears are significantly lighter in weight compared to metal gears. This lightweight characteristic is particularly beneficial in applications where weight reduction is important, as it can contribute to energy efficiency, lower inertia, and reduced wear on supporting components.
- Low Noise and Vibration: Plastic gears have inherent damping properties, which help reduce noise and vibration levels during operation. The ability to absorb and dissipate vibrations leads to quieter machinery, making plastic gears suitable for applications where noise reduction is desired, such as in consumer electronics or office equipment.
- Corrosion Resistance: Certain plastic materials used in gear manufacturing exhibit excellent resistance to corrosion and chemicals. This makes plastic gears suitable for applications in corrosive environments, where metal gears may suffer from degradation or require additional protective coatings.
- Self-Lubrication: Some plastic materials used for gear manufacturing have self-lubricating properties. These materials can reduce friction and wear between gear teeth, eliminating the need for external lubrication. Self-lubricating plastic gears can simplify maintenance requirements and reduce the risk of lubricant contamination or leakage in machinery.
- Cost-Effective: Plastic gears can be more cost-effective compared to metal gears, especially in large-scale production. Plastic materials are often less expensive than metals, and the manufacturing processes for plastic gears can be more efficient, resulting in lower overall production costs. This cost advantage makes plastic gears an attractive option for applications where budget considerations are important.
- Design Flexibility: Plastic gears offer greater design flexibility compared to metal gears. Plastic materials can be easily molded into complex shapes, allowing for the creation of custom gear profiles and tooth geometries. This design flexibility enables gear optimization for specific applications, improving performance, efficiency, and overall machinery design.
- Electrical Insulation: Plastic gears provide electrical insulation properties, which can be advantageous in machinery where electrical or electronic components are in close proximity to the gears. The electrical insulation helps prevent the risk of electrical short circuits or interference caused by metal gears coming into contact with conductive parts.
It’s important to note that while plastic gears offer unique advantages, they also have limitations. They may not be suitable for applications requiring extremely high torque, high temperatures, or where precise positioning is critical. The selection of plastic gears should consider the specific requirements of the machinery and the mechanical properties of the chosen plastic material.
editor by CX 2023-11-07