We Are Precision Metal Parts Manufacturer And We Providing Custom Processing Service. Send Us Drawings, We Will Feedback You Quotation Within 24 Hours
Precision Parts Display
Click Here Get More Information
3-axis, 4-axis and full 5-axis processing equipment, CNC lathe, centering machine, turning and milling compound, wire cutting, EDM, grinding, etc
CNC machining, CNC Turning, CNC Milling, Welding, Laser Cutting, Bending, Spinning, Wire Cutting, Stamping, Electric Discharge Machining (EDM), Injection Molding
Aluminum, metal, steel, metal, plastic, metal, brass, bronze, rubber, ceramic, cast iron, glass, copper, titanium, metal, titanium, steel, carbon fiber, etc
+/-0.01mm, 100% QC quality inspection before delivery, can provide quality inspection form
ISO9001:2015, ISO13485:2016, SGS, RoHs, TUV
|Stainless Steel parts
Click Here Get Free Quotation
CNC Machining Parts Can Be Used in Many Industry
Aerospace/ Marine/ Metro/ Motorbike/ Automotive industries, Instruments & Meters, Office equipments, Home appliance, Medical equipments, Telecommunication, Electrical & Electronics, Fire detection system, etc
Cylinder Heads, Turbochargers, Crankshafts, Connecting Rods Pistons, Bearing Caps, CV Joints, Steering Knuckles, Brake Calipers,Gears,Differential Housing, Axle Shafts
Cylinder Heads, Turbochargers, Crankshafts, Connecting Rods Pistons,Bearing Caps, CV Joints, Steering Knuckles, Brake Calipers,Gears, Differential Housing, Axle Shafts
Drill Pipes and Casing, Impellers Casings, Pipe Control Valves, Shafts, Wellhead Equipment, Mud Pumps, Frac Pumps, Frac Tools,Rotor Shafts and disc
Custom robotic end-effectors, Low-volume prototype, Pilot, Enclosures, Custom tooling, Fixturing
Rotary Bearing Seal Rings for CHINAMFG Knife,CT Scanner Frames,Mounting Brackets,Card Retainers for CT Scanners,Cooling Plenums for CT Scanners,Brackets for CT Scanners,Gearbox Components,Actuators,Large Shafts
Screws, hinges, handles, slides, turntables, pneumatic rods, guide rails, steel drawers
Q1. What kind of production service do you provide?
CNC machining, CNC Turning, CNC Milling, Welding, Laser Cutting, Bending, Spinning, Wire Cutting, Stamping, Electric Discharge Machining (EDM), Injection Molding, Simple Assembly and Various Metal Surface Treatment.
Q2. How about the lead time?
Mould : 3-5 weeks
Mass production : 3-4 weeks
Q3. How about your quality?
♦Our management and production executed strictly according to ISO9001 : 2008 quality System.
♦We will make the operation instruction once the sample is approval.
♦ We will 100% inspect the products before shipment.
♦If there is quality problem, we will supply the replacement by our shipping cost.
Q4. How long should we take for a quotation?
After receiving detail information we will quote within 24 hours
Q5. What is your quotation element?
Drawing or Sample, Material, finish and Quantity.
Q6. What is your payment term?
Mould : 50% prepaid, 50% after the mould finish, balance after sample approval.
Goods : 50% prepaid, balance T/T before shipment.
|Motor, Electric Cars, Motorcycle, Machinery, Marine, Toy, Agricultural Machinery, Car, Aerospace/ Marine/Automotive/Medical Equipments
|Soft Tooth Surface
|Toothed Portion Shape:
How do you choose the right type of plastic material for specific applications?
Choosing the right type of plastic material for specific applications requires careful consideration of various factors. Here’s a detailed explanation of the process:
1. Identify Application Requirements: Begin by understanding the specific requirements of the application. Consider factors such as temperature range, chemical exposure, mechanical stress, electrical properties, dimensional stability, and regulatory compliance. This initial assessment will help narrow down the suitable plastic material options.
2. Research Plastic Material Properties: Conduct thorough research on different types of plastic materials and their properties. Consider factors such as mechanical strength, thermal stability, chemical resistance, electrical conductivity, impact resistance, UV stability, and food safety approvals. Plastic material datasheets and technical resources from manufacturers can provide valuable information.
3. Evaluate Material Compatibility: Assess the compatibility of the plastic material with the surrounding environment and other components in the system. Consider the potential for chemical reactions, galvanic corrosion, thermal expansion, and any specific requirements for mating surfaces or interfaces. Ensure the selected material is compatible with the intended operating conditions.
4. Consider Manufacturing Process: Evaluate the manufacturing process involved in producing the desired component or product. Different plastic materials may have specific requirements or limitations for processes such as injection molding, extrusion, blow molding, or machining. Ensure the chosen material is compatible with the selected manufacturing method and can meet the desired quality and production efficiency.
5. Assess Cost and Availability: Consider the cost and availability of the plastic material. Some specialty or high-performance plastics may be more expensive or have limited availability compared to more common materials. Evaluate the cost-effectiveness and feasibility of using the selected material within the project’s budget and timeline.
6. Consult with Material Experts: If necessary, consult with material experts, engineers, or suppliers who have expertise in plastic materials. They can provide valuable insights and recommendations based on their experience and knowledge of specific applications. Their input can help ensure the optimal material selection for the intended use.
7. Perform Prototype and Testing: Before finalizing the material selection, it’s advisable to produce prototypes or conduct testing using the chosen plastic material. This allows for verification of the material’s performance, dimensional accuracy, strength, durability, and other critical factors. Iterative testing and evaluation can help refine the material selection process if needed.
By following these steps and considering the application requirements, material properties, compatibility, manufacturing process, cost, and expert advice, it’s possible to choose the most appropriate plastic material for specific applications. Proper material selection is crucial for ensuring optimal performance, longevity, and safety in various industries and products.
What are the factors affecting the durability of plastic gears?
The durability of plastic gears can be influenced by various factors. Here’s a detailed explanation of these factors:
1. Material Selection: The choice of plastic material is a critical factor affecting the durability of plastic gears. Different plastic materials have varying mechanical properties, including strength, stiffness, impact resistance, and wear resistance. Selecting a material with suitable properties for the specific application is essential to ensure long-term durability.
2. Load and Stress: The magnitude and distribution of the applied load significantly impact the durability of plastic gears. Excessive loads or high stress concentrations can lead to deformation, fatigue, or even failure of the gear teeth. Proper consideration of the anticipated loads and stress distribution is crucial during the design phase to ensure that the gears can withstand the expected operating conditions.
3. Operating Speed: The rotational speed at which the plastic gears operate can affect their durability. Higher speeds can generate more heat due to friction, potentially leading to thermal degradation or wear. The material selection and design should account for the anticipated operating speeds to ensure that the gears can withstand the associated stresses and temperature rise without compromising their durability.
4. Lubrication: Proper lubrication is vital for reducing friction, minimizing wear, and enhancing the durability of plastic gears. Insufficient or improper lubrication can result in increased friction, leading to accelerated wear and potential gear failure. The selection of suitable lubricants and appropriate lubrication methods is essential to ensure optimal performance and durability.
5. Environmental Conditions: The environmental conditions in which plastic gears operate can impact their durability. Factors such as temperature extremes, humidity, exposure to chemicals or UV radiation, and presence of abrasive particles can degrade the plastic material over time. It’s important to consider the anticipated environmental conditions and select a plastic material that offers sufficient resistance to these factors.
6. Gear Design: The design of plastic gears can greatly influence their durability. Factors such as tooth profile, gear geometry, clearances, and load distribution should be optimized to minimize stress concentrations, prevent excessive wear, and ensure even load distribution across the gear teeth. Proper design considerations, including appropriate fillets, reinforcements, and tooth profiles, can improve the durability of plastic gears.
7. Manufacturing Quality: The quality of the manufacturing process and the precision of the gear manufacturing can impact its durability. Inadequate manufacturing processes or poor quality control can result in dimensional inaccuracies, surface defects, or material inconsistencies that can compromise the gear’s durability. Ensuring high-quality manufacturing practices and inspections is essential to maintain the durability of plastic gears.
8. Maintenance and Service Life: The maintenance practices and service life of plastic gears can affect their durability. Regular inspection, proper lubrication, and timely replacement of worn or damaged gears can help extend their lifespan. Neglecting maintenance or operating gears beyond their intended service life can lead to accelerated wear and reduced durability.
By considering these factors, such as material selection, load and stress, operating speed, lubrication, environmental conditions, gear design, manufacturing quality, and maintenance practices, it’s possible to optimize the durability of plastic gears and ensure their long-term performance.
Can plastic gears replace metal gears in certain applications?
Yes, plastic gears can replace metal gears in certain applications. Here’s a detailed explanation:
Plastic gears offer a range of advantages that make them suitable alternatives to metal gears in specific scenarios. Some of the factors that determine whether plastic gears can replace metal gears include the application requirements, operating conditions, load capacity, and desired performance characteristics.
Advantages of Plastic Gears:
- Lightweight: Plastic gears are significantly lighter than metal gears, making them suitable for applications where weight reduction is important. This can lead to energy efficiency, reduced inertia, and lower wear on supporting components.
- Low Noise and Vibration: Plastic gears have inherent damping properties that help reduce noise and vibration levels during operation. This makes them suitable for applications where noise reduction is desired, such as in consumer electronics or office equipment.
- Corrosion Resistance: Certain plastic materials used in gear manufacturing exhibit excellent resistance to corrosion and chemicals. Plastic gears can be a suitable choice for applications in corrosive environments where metal gears may suffer from degradation.
- Self-Lubrication: Some plastic materials used for gear manufacturing have self-lubricating properties. This reduces friction and wear between gear teeth, eliminating the need for external lubrication and simplifying maintenance requirements.
- Cost-Effective: Plastic gears can be more cost-effective compared to metal gears, especially in large-scale production. Plastic materials are often less expensive than metals, and the manufacturing processes for plastic gears can be more efficient.
- Design Flexibility: Plastic gears offer greater design flexibility compared to metal gears. They can be molded into complex shapes, allowing for custom gear profiles and tooth geometries, resulting in optimized performance and efficiency for specific applications.
Limitations of Plastic Gears:
- High Torque and Load Capacity: Plastic gears may not have the same torque and load capacity as metal gears. In applications requiring high torque or heavy loads, metal gears may be more suitable due to their higher strength and durability.
- High Temperatures: Plastic gears have temperature limitations depending on the chosen material. In applications with high operating temperatures, metal gears that can withstand the heat may be necessary.
- Precision and Positioning: Plastic gears may not offer the same level of precision and positioning accuracy as metal gears. Applications that require tight tolerances and precise gear meshing may still require metal gears.
In summary, plastic gears can replace metal gears in certain applications where their advantages align with the specific requirements and operating conditions. It’s crucial to carefully evaluate the application needs, load capacity, temperature range, and other factors to determine if plastic gears are suitable replacements for metal gears.
editor by CX 2023-12-07