Factory High Quality Price Ratio supply cast iron AVSH.01.102 Triangle bearing seat shaft block for baler parts

focus in power transmission merchandise,pto shaft, agricultural gearboxes , CATV products, mechanical seal, hydraulic and Pheumatic, and advertising goods.


Rapid Information

Applicable Industries:

Producing Plant

Place of Origin:Zhejiang, China
Brand Identify:


Item Name:

AVSH.01.102 Triangle bearing seat shaft block


Solid Iron


Farm Engine





Excess weight:


Top quality:



2 Month



Brand name:


Supply Potential

Offer Potential:
5000 Piece/Pieces for every Working day

Packaging & Shipping and delivery

Packaging Information
40pc carton packing
Tianjin xingang port, Lianyungang port. Yiwu port, Shanghai
Direct Time
Quantity(Bags) 1 – 50 fifty one – one hundred >100
Est. Time(times) seven 15 To be negotiated

On-line Customization


Relevant Industries Equipment Repair Shops,Farms
Kind shaft block
Use baler components
Spot of Origin China
Brand name Identify EP
Item Title AVSH.01.102  Triangle bearing seat shaft block
Material Cast Iron
Software Farm Motor
Certificate ISO9001:2008
Size eleven*4.5*4.5cm
Excess weight .8kg
Top quality 100%analyzed
Service two Month
OEM AVSH.01.102
Brand EP









Q1:How your organization usually transports goods to your countries?

This difficulty is mostly decided by the quantity of the merchandise. If the amount of orders is sufficient for a container, it is advised that containers be transported by sea or rail if the variety of orders is small, they can be shipped by the shipping business.

Q2:Is your firm’s goods retailable?

Sorry, we do not take retail orders. Our buy amount is established in accordance to the packaging of the items. For illustration, if there are thirty instances in 1 box, then thirty are the cheapest buy quantity.

Q3:What is the payment method?

If it is a location, we want to get the complete payment before they can be transported if it is an purchase, then according to the prepaid 30%, the remaining 70% of the payment before the contract to sign the contract.


Recent Posts