Farm China parts plastic grid radiator cowling 80-8401070 for MTZ tractor parts – Supplier Manufacturer wholesaler Factory

For much more data.: Cellular/Whatpp: +8613083988828

specialize in energy transmission products,pto shaft, agricultural gearboxes , CATV products, mechanical seal, hydraulic and Pheumatic, and advertising goods. EPG is specialized in design and style, manufacturer and sales of agricultural equipment and farm implements, which has an unbiased import and export legal rights.


Fast Specifics

Relevant Industries:

Producing Plant

Area of Origin:Zhejiang, China
Model Name:


Item Title:

grid radiator cowling eighty-8401070 for MTZ tractor components




Motor Cooling Program




forty three*37.5*2cm




Carton Packing



Top quality:




Packaging & Shipping and delivery

Lead Time
Quantity(Bags) one – 100 101 – 300 >300
Est. Time(days) seven 15 To be negotiated

On the internet Customization


HangZhou EPG TransmissionCo., Ltd

14 A long time+ Creation Encounter

Farm parts plastic grid radiator cowling eighty-8401070 for MTZ tractor elements


Model Identify PARUC
Car Product MTZ eighty
Certification ISO
OE NO. 80-8401070
Place of Origin China
Guarantee No guarantee
Item Title grid radiator cowling 80-8401070 for MTZ tractor components
Material Plastic
Software Motor Cooling Method
Shade Black
measurement forty three*37.5*2cm
bodyweight .52kg
Packing Carton Packing
OEM eighty-8401070
High quality Large-Good quality
MOQ 25pc












HangZhou EPG TransmissionCo., Ltd

HangZhouboliyuan TransmissionCo., a producer of Ag machinery components elements with effectively-outfitted tests facilities and strong complex drive.With a broad assortment, good high quality, sensible costs and stylish styles, our products are extensively utilised in equipment and other industries.Our goods are widely acknowledged and reliable by consumers and can satisfy constantly modifying financial and social needs.We welcome new and previous clients from all walks of daily life to speak to us for potential company associations and mutual accomplishment

Transport method: Free sample is offered after you accept the freight accumulate

Payment time period: 30% T/T, L/C at sight

Q1:How your business usually transports products to your international locations?

This dilemma is largely determined by the amount of the goods. If the amount of orders is ample for a container, it is recommended that containers be transported by sea or rail if the number of orders is little, they can be transported by the delivery firm.

Q2:Is your company’s goods retailable?

Sorry, we do not accept retail orders. Our purchase quantity is determined in accordance to the packaging of the goods. For instance, if there are 30 instances in 1 box, then 30 are the most affordable get amount.

Q3:What is the payment method?

If it is a location, we want to get the entire payment ahead of they can be shipped if it is an get, then according to the pay as you go 30%, the remaining 70% of the payment prior to the deal to indicator the contract.




EPG – one of the greatest transmission manufacturing facility in China, major goods: worm geared motors, agricultrual gearbox, planetary equipment push, helical,screw, beve gears and spare components and agricultural parts manunfacuter in ChinaFor much more information.: Cell/Whatpp: +8613083988828

Farm  China parts plastic grid radiator cowling 80-8401070 for MTZ tractor parts - Supplier Manufacturer wholesaler Factory

Recent Posts