Made of Steel
For use with cast iron bushed bore pulley
This U1 Bushing with 5-1/2″ bore is a high-quality precision product that is built for toughness and strength. U1 bushings are used in an extensively wide variety of applications, including; sprockets, shaves, pulleys, gears, and much more, we likewise offer most of these products. What units this bushing apart is the high-quality steel development along with exact manufacturing and high quality control; this ensures that you always get yourself a premium quality consistent product. What really models us apart from the other guys is our experienced expert workers and our company-wide goal of customer satisfaction.
1. Be certain the tapered cone surfaces of the bushing and the within of the driven item happen to be clean and free of anti-seize lubricants.
2. Place the bushing in sprocket or various other component type that accepts the bushing.
3. Place cap screws loosely in pull-up holes. The bushing continues to be loose to make sure sliding fit on shaft.
4. With major on shaft, slide the sprocket or other component type to the required situation on the shaft. Be sure to keep the heads of the cap screws attainable.
5. Align the sprocket or part type, tighten the screws additionally and progressively until they happen to be pulled up tight. Do not make use of extensions on the wrench handles , nor allow the sprocket or portion to end up being drawn i contact with flange of bushing. At this time there should be a gap between the bushing flange and sprocket, make certain this gap will not close.
Twice split barrel ensures concentricity
Grips the shaft with confident clamp fit
High torque carrying capacity
Permits blind assembly
Load not carried or limited by mounting screws
External key of all sizes for positive drive and Split Taper Bushing china increased torque carrying capabilities
Double-split barrel for positive clamping
Solid flange to maintain concentric bores
Available in “, metric, and spline bores. Bore range from 3/8″ to 10”
Solid Flange & Dual Split Barrel – Assures better concentricity to the shaft.
Key to Key Drive – With keys upon both shaft and merchandise to provide the strongest possible travel.
3/4″ per Foot Taper on Barrel – Self locking taper provides the highest amount of mechanical locking merchandise to product.
Taper bushing are trusted together with sprockets, v-belt pulleys, timing pulleys, coupling and other mechanical parts with taper bore connections.
Taper bushing series are created from high quality engineered components with great tolerance. The feature is easy to employ and needs no added alteration. These bushings can go well with almost all kinds of assemblies and sizes. They are the best choice in design for mechanical connections.
To complete designations put bore size. For instance: PD1215X16MM designates a 1215 taper bushing with a 16mm bore.
No costly re-boring: full range of both metric and imperial readily available.
Standard range fits up to 125mm/5″ shafts & Hub diameter required will depend on the application.
Complete short reach range available, for compact light in weight assemblies & Clean, Compact Style.
Ease of installation and removal.
This Split Taper Bushing was created exclusively for use with cast iron bushed bore pulleys and can be purchased on a single page as the pulley you will need.
For use with 1 3/16” shaft sizes.
Includes 2 set screws.