Made of Steel
For use with cast iron bushed bore pulley
This U1 Bushing with 5-1/2″ bore is a high-quality precision product that’s built for strength and strength. U1 bushings are used in an extensively wide variety of applications, including; sprockets, shaves, pulleys, gears, plus much more, we likewise offer most of these items. What models this bushing apart is the high-quality steel building along with exact manufacturing and top quality control; this ensures that you always get a premium quality steady product. What really models us in addition to the other men is our experienced expert workers and our company-wide goal of customer satisfaction.
1. Be certain the tapered cone floors of the bushing and the within of the driven merchandise happen to be clean and free from anti-seize lubricants.
2. Place the bushing in sprocket or different part type that accepts the bushing.
3. Place cap screws loosely in pull-up holes. The bushing continues to be loose to make sure sliding match on shaft.
4. With key on shaft, slide the sprocket or other portion type to the desired location on the shaft. Make sure to leave the heads of the cap screws available.
5. Align the sprocket or component type, tighten the screws on the other hand and progressively until they happen to be pulled up tight. Usually do not work with extensions on the wrench handles and don’t permit the sprocket or portion to become drawn i connection with flange of bushing. At this point there should be a gap between the bushing flange and sprocket, make sure this gap does not close.
Twice split barrel ensures concentricity
Grips the shaft with positive clamp fit
High torque carrying capacity
Permits blind assembly
Load not carried or limited by mounting screws
External key on most sizes for great drive and higher torque carrying capabilities
Double-split barrel for positive clamping
Solid flange to keep up concentric bores
Available in “, metric, and spline bores. Bore range from 3/8″ to 10”
Solid Flange & Dual Split Barrel – Assures better concentricity to the shaft.
Key to Key Drive – With keys on both shaft and merchandise to supply the strongest possible travel.
3/4″ per Foot Taper on Barrel – Self locking taper supplies the highest amount of mechanical locking merchandise to product.
Taper bushing are trusted together with sprockets, v-belt pulleys, timing pulleys, coupling and other mechanical parts with taper bore connections.
Taper bushing series are constructed with high quality engineered resources with superb tolerance. The characteristic is easy to make use of and needs no extra alteration. These bushings can match almost all sorts of assemblies and sizes. They are the best choice in design for mechanical connections.
To complete designations put bore size. For example: PD1215X16MM designates a 1215 taper bushing with a 16mm bore.
No costly re-boring: complete range of both metric and imperial readily available.
Standard range fits up to 125mm/5″ shafts & Hub diameter required depends on the application.
Complete short reach range available, for compact light and portable assemblies & Clean, Compact Design.
Simple installation and removal.
This Split Taper Bushing is designed exclusively for use with cast iron bushed bore pulleys and may be purchased on the same page as the pulley you will need.
For use with 1 3/16” shaft sizes.
Comes with 2 set screws.